The main technologies and services that we offer are the following.
- Projector Auto-Alignment for arbitrary shaped screens: VISCOM licenses its camera-based projector auto-calibration software and integrates it into existing systems, such as media servers and warping boxes.
- Automatic calibration for camera clusters: VISCOM develops and licenses calibration software for camera clusters of almost arbitrary types.
- Media server for controlling multi-projector systems: VISCOM's media server ensures autocalibrated projection on to arbitrarily shaped surfaces.
- Warping and blending for any application: VISCOM and NVIDIA have co-developed extensions for the graphic driver that bring the blending and warping to any desktop application
- Real-time processing of image data: VISCOM develops customized algorithms for the real-time processing of high-resolution image and video data on GPUs (graphics processing units).
- Simulators for device development: VISCOM's researchers generate models of future medical devices – especially for minimally invasive surgery – and integrate models of the human body into the simulator in order to test the medical device's behaviour.