5G Reality Check: State Of Play In 5G Technologies, Applications & How To Start With 5G
Our tenth anniversary event is getting closer. With more sponsors and more speakers it will be the biggest FFF ever. Join the tutorial, workshops and conference, experience hands-on live demonstrations based on our Open5GCore and enjoy in-depth technical discussions with leading operators, manufacturers, integrators, as well as various industry verticals around the most recent 5G hot topics. This year we will look at the state of technology development in terms of standards, products, and first solutions derived from international technology and application trials. We will discuss potential business models in different vertical domains, particularly looking at emerging private networks for enterprises. As this year is dominated by European 5G auctions and availability of first standard-compliant 5G products, we will also look at operator 5G rollout plans, including migration and interworking with 4G, Wi-Fi, and satellite networks. As usual, we will also consider relevant 5G testbeds and trials around the globe.
Stay Up-to-date With Your Personal Guide!
Topics, speakers, rooms: With your mobile device simply click on the link to our web app.
- No installation/download
- Anonymous use
- Create your own personal agenda by using the heart symbol
- Postings about news or last-minute changes
Thursday, Nov. 07, 2019 – Day 1: Tutorial & Workshops
- Morning: Tutorial “5G Technologies“
- Afternoon: Half-Day Workshop: “5G Technologies – From Standards to Products and Solutions“
- Morning: European 5G Testbeds, Trials, and Best Practices
- Afternoon: International 5G Testbeds, Trials, and Best Practices
- Morning: 5G Deployment Options & 5G Business Cases for Operator Networks
- Afternoon: Private 5G Networking – Challenges & Opportunities
Friday, Nov. 08, 2019 – Day 2: Conference Day
Conference Day: From 5G Ready to Real 5G – Challenges and Opportunities
- Welcome and Keynote
- Session 1: 5G Technologies – Evolution from 4G vs. Disruption
- Session 2: 5G Applications – Experiences from Trials: Challenges and Opportunities
- Lunch Break & Demos
- Session 3: Panel: “Where is the 5G Business Case – When and How to Start?“
- Session 4: 5G Rollout Plans and First Experiences