Companies and start-ups that offer and users that (plan to) use technologies for the digital networking of assets within industrial use cases will have the opportunity to:
- learn about current and future technological solutions
- meet potential business partners
- find partners for collaborative European R&D projects
- identify specific next actions to solve your challenges
- Connectivity: advantages and disadvantages of technologies to connect devices (keywords: NB-IoT, LoRa, TSN, …)
- Communication: interoperable and secure protocols to exchange information between devices (keywords: OPC UA, oneM2M, Web of Things, …)
- Data / Semantics: harmonizing and linking information from various devices to gain knowledge from data (keywords: XML, JSON, Linked Open Data, RDF, Semantic Web, …)
- Edge / Platforms: choosing from over 300 existing IoT platforms to work with interconnected devices (keywords: fog/edge computing, horizontal/vertical integration, …)
- IoT Security: Benefits of standard FIPS140-2 for secure transmission of sensitive data from smart devices to the cloud
- ICT in Smart Energy: Standards and Standardization Initiatives, Virtual Power Plants, Smart Buildings - Optimal Configuration and Operation of Energy Systems, Smart Metering, Load Shifting and Balancing, Demand Response
- Edge Computing Consortium：Edge computing industry cooperative platform, promotes open cooperation in the OT and ICT fields, nurtures the industry’s best application practices, and advances sound and sustainable development of the edge computing industry.
1. Registration for Event
Register for the Edge Computing Forum and/or Industrial IoT Forum.
Few days before the event, organisers will schedule all meetings and find the right specialist for you. Two days before the event, on November 6, 2017, you will receive your personal time slot. All matchmaking sessions will take place on November 8, 2017 following the Industrial IoT Forum between 18:00 and 20:00.