The full day workshop intends to promote the European Future Internet – Public Private Partnership Programme (FI-PPP), to foster collaborations with related regional and international initiatives and to jointly discuss strategies for sustainability and commercial exploitation.
- to raise awareness of application developers and SMEs about available FI-PPP technologies, technology usage, FI infrastructures in Europe and funding/business opportunities of FI-PPP’s Phase 3
- to attract operators and infrastructure providers to adopt and deploy FI-PPP core platform technologies
- to jointly discuss with European FI-PPP infrastructure providers, FIRE testbed owners, the EIT ICT Labs, FI-PPP business accelerators and business strategy developers and delegates from related US initiatives:
- synergies, options and strategies for sustaining Future Internet technologies and platforms
- strategies for bridging the gap from research and development to innovation and business