Fraunhofer FOKUS at the IFA 2012
News from July 16, 2012
In a total of seven scenarios, visitors of the FOKUS' exhibition stand will get an overview over the newest developments in the field of entertainment and consumer electronics for the media industry as well as for the private and public sector.
Multiscreen Entertainment - web technologies for interactive and cross-media entertainment
From smart TV to the smart phone to the tablet PC – newest web technologies and smart media services combine television and internet content, offer new opportunities to interact and to communicate in social networks.
- Browser-based DRM for DASH – Fraunhofer FOKUS presents different DRM solutions for Dynamic Adaptive Streaming over HTTP (DASH).
- The TV Predictor – personalized program recommendations based on the customers watch behaviour.
- Zap and Shake – cross platform solutions for multiscreen services.
- Interactive and clickable videos for social networks – content created and distributed through cloud based media services and social networks based on our non-linear video technology (NLV).
Future Urban Technologies - IT solutions for traffic information and public services
Fraunhofer FOKUS' developments in the field of traffic information and public services provide smart city inhabitants with the right information at the right time.
- Public screens for public transportation – personalized assistant for public transport.
- Apps for Smart Cities – smart city applications from the domains Energy, Tourism and Citizen participation.
- Complete traffic information on TPEG basis – from weather conditions to the occupancy of parking lots, the coding standard TPEG (Transport Protocol Experts Group) provides complete traffic information from a wide range of data sources such as digital road signs.
Visit Fraunhofer FOKUS at the joint stand for the Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft!
Hall 11.1, Stand 10 Exhibition grounds in Berlin (Messegelände Berlin) Messedamm 22, 14055 Berlin
31 August until 5 September, 2012
Further Information at www.fokus.fraunhofer.de/go/ifa