User Conference on Advanced Automated Testing
UCAAT is dedicated to the application of aspects of automated testing including model-based testing, cloud testing, mobile testing, test methodologies, test management and standardized test specification by focusing on the practical challenges that are often faced in industry. This conference brings together researchers and industrial practitioners from different application domains such as Telecommunications, Banking, IT Services, Automotive, Robotics, Healthcare, Defense as well as tool vendors to meet, discuss and share their practical experiences in the field of software testing.
One of this year's main topics at UCAAT will be testing the Internet of Things (IoT) which has been blurring lines between verticals such as telecom, transport, enterprise IT, automotive and leading to the emergence of a unified technology platform. After years of standardization (also at ETSI) the growth of deployed solutions is rapid but still offering the diversity common to major steps in technology. That brings challenges but also new opportunities for business and testing technologies to the market place.
UCAAT gives attendees a unique opportunity to discover and share modern test automation approaches, technologies and strategies.
Fraunhofer FOKUS organizes this year's event.
- Testing and ensuring interoperability in the Internet of Things (IoT)
- Experiences from industrial deployments of model-based testing and test automation
- Testing in DevOps and Behaviour Driven Development (BDD)
- Testing and Standards
- Testing of systems based on Micro Services
Tutorials will take place on October 11th:
- 4Test, an Agile MBT Method
- From TDL to TTCN-3: A Step by Step Tutorial
- From Manual Testing to Cognitive Test Automation
- Testing Big Data applications at design time and runtime